Machine Demonstration and Training For Rodent Users
This one-hour comprehensive session is
geared toward new users and people who would like a review,
or have questions. Topics covered:
- Identifying the parts of a rodent isoflurane machine.
- Checking your machine and equipment before each use/Equipment
- Administering isoflurane properly/Anesthesia monitoring & post-anesthesia
- Scavenging methods/ Related occupational health questions.
- Equipment storage and transporting equipment.
- Customized equipment options.
Classes are offered periodically and
enrollment is via email: email@example.com.
Please call the IACUC office at 476 2197 to sign
up for this class, or to be placed on the wait list and
you will be contacted when the next date is available.